Skip to content

Help with cleric mage hlas

Chromatic5Chromatic5 Member Posts: 30
Just got my first hla on my cleric mage.

Can someone tell me if the four white ones on the bottom are supposed to be something? They have weird text in the description as you can see, it's probably a glitch due to some mods I have installed. But I'm curious if they are actually supposed to be something that was overwritten.

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I think you have one of the mods installed that add the ability to scribe scrolls and brew potions (which I hear is not very helpful and pretty wasteful compared to better HLAs)
  • Chromatic5Chromatic5 Member Posts: 30
    Sounds good, I'll just ignore them. I didn't (purposefully) install any mod like that. I'm guessing it is some leftover scrap of code from some other mod.

I'm playing on the ipad, so the modding results are sometimes questionable.

Thanks for the help!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    No problem. I'm not 100% sure that is what it is (I've had a mod with those same icons and that is what they represented) but I'm fairly confident that is the HLAs they add
  • Chromatic5Chromatic5 Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2014
    Any idea why the mage hlas aren't available for me to choose? Is that a glitch or intended? The level I just gained was a mage level...

Edit: after thinking about it, I'm assuming it's because I haven't unlocked level 9 mage spells yet, but do have access to level 7 cleric.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited February 2014
    That's pretty much it. You get access to bonus mage level 6, 7 and 8 spells as HLAs pretty early, but can't get level 10 spells until you can cast level 9s.