Skip to content

Dorn keeps respawning

Sorry if this is already been posted/fixed/whatever, but in my game I killed Dorn outside of the Order of the Radiant Heart.. twice. Yet every time I re-enter the Temple District he reappears. When I click on him he gives one of his "selection sounds" but doesn't say anything (the dialogue box does not open)

Comments

• QbertQbert Member Posts: 195
    This happened to me too. I am pretty sure Dorn was never in my party, i had the initial dialogue with him rejected him and he went hostile. i killed him but he respawns.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    I know in a multiplayer playthrough, my friend talked to him since he tended to like Dorn. The end result was basically we had to fight Dorn since we didn't want to help him with his quest.

30 days later in game, we come back to the temple district (my PC is a Cavalier) and sure enough the half-orc is standing right where we slew him a month ago :O
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Dang, sorry I don't really know how to attach my saves. My experience is actually the same as @Varwulf's.
    If I can figure it out I'll upload it
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @booinyoureyes‌ go for the save boo, go for the save! looks like this is an issue and worth looking.
  • CLsdlt80CLsdlt80 Member Posts: 82
    SPOILERS IN POST...

I believe he respawns when the area "changes": killed him once after dialogue interaction (he got petrified via chromatic orb and exploded...), he respawned when the engine triggered the Garrick sequence, however this time he couldn't interact with PC, no dialogue options, he was just standing there... so I just Control-Y'ed him... haven't seen him since. Haven't been through the Underdark though, first time EE player here.