Skip to content

What is your alignment?

CrucadesCrucades Member Posts: 36
edited February 2014 in Off-Topic
This test is quite nice for determining your own alignment for RP. I wasnt happy with my result I got chaotic evil and just narrowly missed chaotic neutral. Worth spending 10 minutes with, answer truthfully for a good result.

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
Post edited by LadyRhian on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I'm chaotic neutral, but with great evil tendencies.
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    edited February 2014
    Chaotic neutral, but with great good tendencies (13 good, 14 neutral, 2 evil).
    This is... Surprising to say the least, since I've always considered myself True Neutral plunging into Neutral Evil when not shackled by meds.
    When (or rather, if) I'm out of the meds, I think it might be interesting to test myself once more.
    Also, according to another test in that site I just took (http://www.easydamus.com/character.html) my alignment is Neutral Good (not because I scored more in NG, but because my scores is CG and LG were the same), my class is 2 Wizard/1 Cleric and my race is Half-Orc (with 18 Intelligence and Wisdom, no less), what gives?
    It seems I have a very conflicted nature
    Post edited by Loub on
  • CrucadesCrucades Member Posts: 36
    Yea i got a lvl5 neutral good human fighter as my result, long test like 120 questions heh
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited February 2014
    Chaotic Evil
    Evil (11) with some Neutral (7) and Good (6) tendencies.
    Chaos (16), Neutral (9), Law (2)
    What?

Edit: That other test says I'm a Chaotic Evil Level 3 Bard / Level 2 Sorceror.
    edited February 2014
    Seems that I can be everything but a paladin/monk, I got -19 on those. I don't know why but it gave me 20 INT... It's a lot, I'm a level one wizard (age is involved :( with the level), and I'm CN.
    edited February 2014
    I got a -21 on both Monk and Druid, and a cool -27 on Paladin o.O
    My only good scores were Int (16) and Cha (18)

Edit: I think some of the questions may be skewed by the fact that I live in such a big city. For instance, not to speak for all of my neighbors, but it isn't really customary to be openly kind to or show your true self to strangers on the street here - it's a bit dangerous. I don't think that walking by a beggar makes me evil. It just makes me a New Yorker. I won't deny that there's something a bit sad about that.
    Post edited by jackjack on
    @jackjack passing beggars by don't makes you a New Yorker, it makes selfish. But at my point of view it dosn't change anything; I don't recall talking with my neighbors...

I don't know how the hell INT is 20, I mean, I might be smart, but... Also it gave me 11 STR, according to the game's tables of you can carry 200 pounds you have 18 STR... I can carry 50 pounds with ease, but I can also carry more for a little few time... Well, so 11 STR is well :) and then it gave me 16 DEX, I can't discuss this, maybe 15 or 14, but I have a wonderful coordination with my eyes and hands, and I'm more dexterous than strong. Then I'm a wizard with many Ranger points too, so I literally could role-play a Ranger/Mage in real life.
    Yeah, living here just teaches you to tune out anybody you don't know on the street. It's a survival instinct. The first thing that marks you as a tourist here is listening to someone's sob story. It's not the people talking themselves that are dangerous, (usually), it's the ones watching you to see if you listen to strangers. And there's always someone watching…

So Ranger/Mage - would that be a Manger?
    edited February 2014
    @jackjack something more like a Rager R(an)(M)ag(g)er. Or maybe a Maranger?
    Lol this http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0123.html
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Seems I'm lawful neutral, despite having equal answers for LG and LN and NG and TN. I'd dispute the statistics. Neutral skewed toward law and good seems more fair.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Chaotic good
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    True Neutral
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    i enjoy these kinds of tests, though i wish they would properly distinguish between being evil and being a jerk

true neutral on both and human sorcerer on the second
    SethDavis said:

i enjoy these kinds of tests, though i wish they would properly distinguish between being evil and being a jerk

Very much this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I've done a lot of these tests over the years and end up being True Neutral.
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    I got True Neutral. I suppose I've always known it all along...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Great test! And somehow, i got the alignment i usually ropleplay anyway! Chaotic Neutral!

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

And somehow, it fits my behavior and character in real life, too! Also, the summoned familiar, the cat, is my most beloved.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I'm chaotic good, but I get true neutral a lot because I try to be informed and unbiased. Also, at the end of the easydamus tests the say [your alignment] is the best alignment because [description if your alignment] :P