Skip to content

Becoming the ULTIMATE cheater demigod 10at/round etcetera ipad

jumbajumba Member Posts: 10
Hello there!

WARNING: if you got an allergy on game cheating, play on insane difficulty with 70-stat rolled MC bard solo, then this is not for you!

Also - sorry for my bad English, not a native speaker.

After playing a few times fairly I finally became bored, SO, being quite an experienced bg cheater, I started refreshing my old memories on using this useful little program called "Near infinity"

If anyone wants to:

-have 10 attacks per round

-have 777% movement speed

-get 1000% more experience from quests and kills

-cast a dozen of spells per round instead of 1 (better than the E guy)

-use thieving skills in full plate

-become immune to timestop/level drain/etc

-have negative saving throws on level 1

-use carsomyr on your chaotic evil dwarf druid

I can help you with that.

:)

Although I don't remember some stuff (e.g. sticking a permanent effect on your char that casts aura cleanse every 6-10 secs on your group - not that it's really that important to have fun :D )

What you need:

1). BGEE of course - iPad one AND PC version of BGEE or bg2 (I'm using my old BWP setup actually ;) )

2). Near infinity (google it guys) - dont forget to read the requirements!

3). iFunbox to copy char file from your iPad back and forth

4). Some basic PC using skills - you know, like copy/paste and stuff

Yeah-yeah, I know, it's too boring and, if I were you, I would be lazy too to google how to on "copy/paste and stuff"

so right now I just gonna carry my lazy butt to my pc and make a second post with attachment - my LG inquisitor that has 1200% to XP, permanent Improved Haste, +35dmg on melee/ranged attacks, etc - have fun) Just copy it to your bgee/library/characters using iFunbox - don't forget to start a game this way: new game, create, import. DO NOT start choosing him from the first menu - this way you won't get HP bonus.

If you want, I can also post my other chars - F/M/T guy with similar stats, evil sorceress that can cast spells without pauses and has 777-bonus wiz spells to each spl level, or I can help you to create your own one.

I would also recommend you to remove xp cap - it's an annoying obstacle on your way to "demigodship", your archenemy, the first one who you need to crush!

P.S. What I really love about BG is the fact that you may become ridiculously OP, especially high-level sorcerer/mage - stop the time, make ppl obey your commands, sending them god-knows-where forever with one word.

By creating this topic, I just wanna prove that cheating in BG can be extremely FUN IF you know how to use more advanced way instead of your olde shadow keeper thingie
Post edited by jumba on

Comments

• jumbajumba Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2014
    Here he is - enjoy. WOOPS - forgot, he also got a lot of tomes of attributes in his invertory to adjust companions.

Upd. - sorry, not used to this forum, finally moved this topic where it should be ^^ (or still wrong one?)
    Beautiful, isn't it?
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Slow clap.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Heh. If you are so bored with the game to try different things, why don't you try mods like scs? It realy makes the game more challenging and almost new-like. It is compatible with Ipad too, check my thread in Ipad forum.

Ofcourse, your modified character will still breeze through the game, no matter what. But trying scs with a regular character might be a new challenge for you.
  • mumumomomumumomo Member Posts: 635
    And the point is?
    lunar said:

Heh. If you are so bored with the game to try different things, why don't you try mods like scs? It realy makes the game more challenging and almost new-like. It is compatible with Ipad too, check my thread in Ipad forum.

Ofcourse, your modified character will still breeze through the game, no matter what. But trying scs with a regular character might be a new challenge for you.

Well, I did say that I have my old BWP setup, didn't I? :)

I dunno - I just get a lot of fun when I achieve some new feat. For example - I was banging my head against the wall for a few hours before I got how to make Improved Alacrity permanent (was it ~ten years ago? awww how old I became lol) and as an innate ability(NI) instead of just an effect that clings to you till you get your butt kicked and loose it(shadowkeeper).
    mumumomo said:

And the point is?

To have a bit of fun in the unforgiving world of bg)

• MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    @‌lunar

Is SCS for IPad available for BG2 also? Can you link the thread here? Havent found it
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @MacHurto‌
    Yes it is.
    You can find the information here:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/16695/amazing-discovery-overriding-cre-files-without-override-folder-and-jailbreak
    Read that topic and you'll be able to use SCS on BG2EE like I'm doing now.
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    And suddenly, the game had no point anymore.
    You might as well be simply using Ctrl + Y / Ctrl + J / Ctrl + T, it'll be just as easy.
    Aranthys said:

And suddenly, the game had no point anymore.
    You might as well be simply using Ctrl + Y / Ctrl + J / Ctrl + T, it'll be just as easy.

It's like playing recent TES games (skyrim, oblivion) - you can just play vanilla, or install a zillion of mods and spend more time adjusting all of them than actually playing - and get the most of fun from that lol.

Same goes here in editing different stats of your char and trying to get them to actually work.

BTW does anyone remember how to make an effect on melee/ranged hit in NI? (e.g. Every time your char hits someone all opponents buffs get dispelled)

finally success - edited party members too: just used bgee pc client for base of NI instead of my old bwp setup. In save I mean. Not just attributes or resistances - made them get more xp, move faster etc.

Heh, I played this game so many times that I can quote half+ sentences said by characters in bg - 'specially irenicus and gorion (memorised them word by word when tested different bwp setups + by countless playthroughs). So I already had my share of more advance-ish playing. It's time for fun again! :)

Meh, I'm starting to rant again..
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    lol well as long as you're having fun, it's all good.
  • MarkyMarky Member Posts: 7
    Wow, thats some amazing cheating. Well Done! I'm going to try that character when I get the chance.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    If you edit in everything you could possibly want right from the start, the game isn't fun anymore. There's no sense of achivement. I personally don't have fun "powergaming" or doing hardcore challenges like no level up no reload poverty solo runs, but I can respect the skill of people learning every trick there is to learn and beating the odds.
    Editing a godmode character - everyone can get NI and do that - isn't impressive. It's like "winning" a marathon by handcuffing all other participants to a fence and then taking a taxi instead of running yourself.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    I've created characters of these type in my game; as enemies, just to kill them with a lvl40 Wizard to try new strategies :P
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2014
    Err...why not also give yourself one of the rings that grants immunities. Including immunities to status effects, all weapons, and all spell levels. Regeneration of 20 health (or more!) a second, 127 resistances to everything. You can always just edit one in NI to add more of what you want. Games going to get pretty boring pretty quick though.

If you edit in everything you could possibly want right from the start, the game isn't fun anymore. There's no sense of achivement. I personally don't have fun "powergaming" or doing hardcore challenges like no level up no reload poverty solo runs, but I can respect the skill of people learning every trick there is to learn and beating the odds.
    Editing a godmode character - everyone can get NI and do that - isn't impressive. It's like "winning" a marathon by handcuffing all other participants to a fence and then taking a taxi instead of running yourself.

Everyone can use NI after a few days of trial and error, I agree. Not everyone got that much time to fool around to do this though) I was a schoolboy at that time - that's why I got what's what there (a lot of spare time), but some ppl wanna do the 10 attacks max damage per round thingie desperately and dont know how - now they can just download this char and have fun.

Don't get why you talk about "impressiveness" here, never said it's something super-druper-natural

Off topic: I started a new playthrough with two custom characters (main inquisitor and female thief - plan to double her into mage or fighter after lvl 13) - and no cheating, well, almost :D
    Marky said:

Wow, thats some amazing cheating. Well Done! I'm going to try that character when I get the chance.

Have fun, mate, have fun :)
  • Aron740Aron740 Member Posts: 153
    I do something like that from times to times. Usually I make a dual wielding killing machine with two celestial fury and summon hundreds of drow warriors and just sit back and watch as the AI slash them all to tiny chunks.

And no I'm not a serial killer in real life, just enjoy testing limits(like how many drow sprites can my pc/the game handle).
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Pfff... You know what's funny?
    That my non-cheated Sorcerer can still kick your Inquisitor's ass :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2014

Pfff... You know what's funny?
    That my non-cheated Sorcerer can still kick your Inquisitor's ass :)

ToB endgame or BG:EE endgame?? I know that sorcerers can be used correctely and if so, nothing can stand before you.
    I think that my Mage/Thief ToB endgame can handle any type of cheated character (unless single class mage/sorcerer), Mislead+Backstab+Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wilting+Mislead turning invisible so it can't be killed... Good cheese.