Skip to content

Hexxat romancable by manly types

NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
I'm planning an evil playthrough and I was wondering if there was a mod to make Hexxat romancable by males, as those are often what I play and I doubt I'll ever have her in my party again after this, since I also often play fancy fairy goodie two shoe gumdrop pants type characters. I know there were mods in the past that allowed multiple romances and romances by all genders and species, does anything like this exist for the new NPCs?

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    As far as I know, those romance tweaks haven't been adapted to the EE NPCs yet. Also, even if you could muck with the variables to make it happen, bear in mind that some of Hexxat's romance dialogue (both voiced and text) explicitly refers to your PC as a woman. You'd probably have a better time of it with a female main character for this particular playthrough.
    Necomancer
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I suppose the problem is I want to try out the Shar-Teel romance (Yes, I am a hopeless romantic and a sucker for a good love story involving people with swords) that comes with BG1NPC and thats only for males.

Oh well. Sudden gender shift between BG1 and BG2 here I come.

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited March 2014
    Actually, I think you can do that the other way - create a female character in BG1, put on the Girdle of Gender and romance Shar-Teel as a man; then, when you import the character to BG2, the Girdle's curse will be removed...

Hell, you can even roleplay it as an attempt to disguise yourself from Iron Throne assassins...
    NecomancerNonnahswriter
    shawne said:

Actually, I think you can do that the other way - create a female character in BG1, put on the Girdle of Gender and romance Shar-Teel as a man; then, when you import the character to BG2, the Girdle's curse will be removed...

Hell, you can even roleplay it as an attempt to disguise yourself from Iron Throne assassins...

...You are a genius.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261

No my good Sir or Lady you are the Genius!

I was all bummed about the Cursed Girdle not being in BG2:EE and wanting to change some characters like Keldorn, Dorn, into permanent ladies and i completely forgot that one wildmage surge will do just that. Now to get those alternate portraits out again, i knew Neera would eventually be useful (though just barely)

Thank You!
    @Gloomfrost HA! Sadly the gender change is not permanent. I know, Anomen changed and Neera more then once in BG1. It wears off after a bit.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    Bah! That's silly, should be permanent until a remove curse spell.