Skip to content

Quick question about the end

I should be able to finish the game after I kill the ravager, right? The pocket plane won't let me. Says my destiny is almost complete, but there are tasks I must finish first. Bug?
@CrevsDaak‌ sorry to bug you, but you fixed my game.
I would assume I was doing something wrong, but I don't remember havering to do anything else, and I had this bug(if it is that) in vanilla.
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27080/spoilers-tob-end-watchers-keep#latest

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Have you done all the challenges in the pocket plane?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    The ravager is the final challenge, right? That's kinda my question.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    check the other challenges. you might have forgotten to do one when it became available, and the game doesn't stop you from doing them out of order as far as I know
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

check the other challenges. you might have forgotten to do one when it became available, and the game doesn't stop you from doing them out of order as far as I know

Just done this. Turns out I was being a genius again. I found an undone challenge. (To be fair, nobody liked that one, Anyway) I had assumed they where required, and I forgot that the pocket plane map comes fully explored, unlike vanilla, so I though I had done all of them. :/
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

and I forgot that the pocket plane map comes fully explored, unlike vanilla

Really? I never noticed that :P