Skip to content

I need to find a site with stats of Dungeons Dragons Characters

KKnightKKnight Member Posts: 26
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
I want to find the stats of some of the characters in the books I am reading right now. I am reading the Rogues book 1 with the character Kehrsyn. I just finished reading the The Master of Chains (fighters). Is there a site that gives that info. Its interesting and I find it to be fun too see who's who.
Post edited by LadyRhian on

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Kknight No. They did for some of the AD&D 2e characters, but not, as far as I am aware, for most of the 3e book characters. Incidentally, "Hall of Heroes", FR7, gave the stats of then-extant heroes from the books like Tristan Kendrick, Robin, Drizzt, Wulfgar and so on. That was in 1989. When they went to later 2e, They published two books, one called "Heroes Lorebook" and the other was "Villains Lorebook" with even more stats of heroes and villains. Stats of some important characters also got published in various sourcebooks (Like Draconomicon, The Seven Sisters, Giantcraft, Pirates of the Sea of Fallen Stars and so on) and Boxed Sets (like Spellbound, Lands of Intrigue and etc.) As far as I know, though, none of the characters from the later books had their stats published.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    In 3rd Edition, the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting had several characters, as well as other supplements.
    However, those are only about main characters in the Realms (the likes of Elminster, Drizzt, the Simbul, Manshoon, etc). Characters from random books, no, afraid not unless a fan put it together somewhere.