Skip to content

Meet Sand.

ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
I just had to post this after seeing it.

What would you get if you combined Xan and Edwin? Sand, the elven Wizard from Neverwinter Nights 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53DYrVvAnIQ

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Hmm, I'm surprised I haven't thought of the Xan-Sand connection before. There's even a slight alliteration in the names - "Xan-Sand". Almost sounds like "San-san" or "Zan-san" or "Sand-sand", "Zand-sand" to a non native elvish speaking ear.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Well, Sand is a Lawful Neutral Elven Wizard. Xan is the same. Though Sand is not as pessimistic and more of a smartass like Edwin, though in a more comical way.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    He seems more like Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock than either of those. Sherlock is chaotic though. (Or lawful to his own laws? Hmmmmm...)
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    Times like this I wish they had spent more time on NWN2's single player campaign. Oh well.
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Sometimes, I think they should have made Sand romancible to females instead of Casavir, and/or Bishop.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    As a male who almost never plays females and has little interest in romancing them, I would romance the *hell* out of Sand.
  • Princess_SarahPrincess_Sarah Member Posts: 39
    the funny thing is - earlier today I was trying to remember Sand's name as I got myself in a muddle, after pondering the question "what happens to all my companions after BG?", thinking that the elven mage in NWN2 was Xan! thank you for ending my confusion as I now remember his name was not Xan lol.