Skip to content

undead hunter

I am wondering if this is correct. I am playing a undead hunter paladin kit and was kinda shocked that valan still approached me with their offer or that renal bloodscalp wants to see me. Is this correct? I would think that neither one of them wouldn't. Any way to change this or no?

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,150
    The thieves are the "lesser of two evils" path through SoA, so regardless of alignment or class you will have the opportunity to deal with them. It is funny that the the vampires would even consider dealing with an "Undead Hunter", perhaps its just an oversight in the scripting. lI think for a Paladin the choice is pretty clear!
  • chrstnmonkschrstnmonks Member Posts: 176
    It is I just found it odd that they would even approach me!!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    atcDave said:

It is funny that the the vampires would even consider dealing with an "Undead Hunter", perhaps its just an oversight in the scripting.

From what I understand, Bodhi will refuse to make a deal with you if you're a thief, saying something along the lines of, "You're already too close to the others."

I think if your character is a paladin (especially an undead hunter), there should probably be similar dialogue turning you down as well.