Skip to content

Wheels of Prophecy Bug?

This is my first time posting here, so apologies in advance if I'm not 100% up to speed on how to report bugs...

I was playing through normally and proceeded to the point where, after you kill Sendai, it initiates the cutscene in Balthazar's Monastery with Melissan.

But after the game returns to Sendai's Enclave, Balthazar and his monks and Melissan spawned and went through the scene again - except this time, they initiated dialogue with me. After going through the dialogue options, Balthazar and his monks went hostile and I killed them.

I returned to Amkethran and proceeded to the Monastery as normal, but now it is empty, so the main quest won't advance.

The current list of mods I have is:
Edwin's Romance
Unfinished Business
Wheels of Prophecy (obviously)

Beyond reloading a much earlier save, is there any way I can spawn another Balthazar in the Monastery? Or trigger whatever script necessary to advance the quest?

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Wheels of Prophesy is a great mod, but with so many options, it can be buggy. I strongly recommend you publish your issue on the Gibberlings3 forum: they're much better equipped to help then we are, and then they can fix the bugs for the next playthrough.
    elminster
  • chrstnmonkschrstnmonks Member Posts: 176
    I had the same prolbem but in abagizal liar ( i was fighting hikm near that mirror) i defeated him he laughed proceeded to cutscene and all that I had to reload and fight him again away from mirror and it worked fine