Skip to content

First time MP, east coast, USA

Hello, I decided that I want to play both BGEE and BGEE 2 in multiplayer mode for the first time. I was thinking of making a lawful good or as close to lawful good team as possible. I would be a cavalier or inquisitor, not sure which one yet. Or, we could have a Nordic / Germanic themed party?

Comments

• Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    Another thing... NO TROLLING! Perhaps I should set an age limit?
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    I'm interested. I'm from eastern Canada, we probably have the same time zone. I also never played multiplayer before. I don't really mind what kind of party we play, we can go lawful good if you want, as long as i'm not playing a cleric I don't really mind what i'm playing.
    @Wolk could you be a thief? I need one in my party.
    edited February 2014
    Any class except assassin. I cannot imagine a good-aligned assassin.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    I'm fine with playing thief, just made a bounty hunter so I can play with you. We might just need to set a time and date before we play.
    That's fine. I am going to have lunch shortly, then I am free for the rest of the day.
  • CygnusCygnus Member Posts: 44
    I am also in the US east coast time zone and I would like to try a multiplayer game. I'm not getting a good feeling from reading all the posts. Does it work or not? Can you really have a full party or is it just for two players? I would also prefer a good aligned party, RP style would be a bonus. A wizard would be my first choice but I'm open to anything.
    @Cygnus I am currently playing an Inquisitor. Some people have been able to have a full party but it seems like only one or two can join me. It's almost pointless. I hope this problem gets fixed soon. Do you prefer wizards or sorcerers?
    Oh and I am at Umar Hills in BG2. The only other thing I have done outside of Athkatla is the Windsoear quest (killing Firkraag later). Hardly did anything in the city, just the circus quest, killed the dwarf and his buddies in the inn in the promenade, started the fallen paladin quest (bridge district) and talked to the woman that starts the Haer-Dalis quest.
  • CygnusCygnus Member Posts: 44
    At this point I only own BGEE, so I guess we won't be hooking up. Just two players doesn't sound like much fun anyway, so yes, hopefully the problems get resolved.
  • hovahkiinhovahkiin Member Posts: 16
    Hi there! I only play BG1EE so thats all i am good for. I have a Neutral Good mage/thief (imported) with lots of good equipment if you're interested. Quote me or message me if you're interested. i'm east coast too :)
  • McNeaMcNea Member Posts: 2
    Hey also from Canada, eastern area - Ontario, never played before but looking to play BG2:EE online with some people :P
  • VorschesVorsches Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2014
    This is the same sort of thing I was thinking of doing! East coast Canada, but pretty tight on time (unfortunately), any idea on times? I own both BG, and BG2 on steam.
    Post edited by Vorsches on
  • jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    CST here, I was wondering if this issue had figured this out. Can you play more than a couple players at once? If so I would be interested in joining. I could play heals if you need that yet.