Skip to content

Rotation issue in Android

Hi.

I just downloaded Baldur's Gate EE from Google Play Store.
Quite enjoying the game right now but it seems this game has an issue with rotation.

While playing the game, when you go to home screen (which is fixed to vertical) and return to the game(which is horizontal) using multitask button, the screens seems to be distorted.
You'll understand what I'm saying if you see the attched screenshot.

I really enjoyed this game when it was first released more than 10 years ago, and I do wish to enjoy it again with my mobile.

For your reference, I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Comments

• Primate541Primate541 Member Posts: 4
    I am running the game on the Galaxy Note 3 (N9005) and have this exact issue. It is frustrating being unable to switch to any other task outside of the game without having to restart the entire application. I trust this will be fixed though in time.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It looks like it's trying to switch to portrait while it's in landscape; definitely not working as intended!

Is it every time you go to the home screen, or are you accessing specific programs when you're outside of the game?
  • Eck4343Eck4343 Member Posts: 38
    I have the same issue and have discovered a work-around. Any time it does this, simply rotate your phone a full 180 degree and the screen will correct itself.
  • SongYKSongYK Member Posts: 2
    Dee said:

It looks like it's trying to switch to portrait while it's in landscape; definitely not working as intended!

Is it every time you go to the home screen, or are you accessing specific programs when you're outside of the game?

This happens every time I go to the home screen.
    Doesn't seem to have related to any program.
    It always happens when I go to home screen and return to the game right after.
  • unerdsunerds Member Posts: 2
    same on nexus 4 - sorry i reported to the main bug report thread.