Skip to content

Where's my stuff?

JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
I had some pretty neato stuff after cleaning up the mess caused by my 'dear brother' and kicking his butt to the curb. I assume I continue adventuring between 1&2 before Irenicus' goon squad capture me and bring me back to his lair. Now did they pick me up in a tavern somewhere while I was sleeping, leaving all my gear behind for some snotty inn keeper who thinks his hotel is as clean as an elven arse? Perhaps they picked me up on the road and Irenicus took all my stuff to the Amnish version of Rick Harrison Who told him he had a buddy who could identify bhaalspawn used items and work out a price. Because there is a limited market for them gave him 500 gp for the lot.

Anyway... Where in the nine hells is my stuff. I want it back!

Post edited by Jolanthus on

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    Irenicus, being the sick bastard that he is, gave it all to toys for tots. That's why you don't see many kids running around in the main city in SoA. There is a public service announcment running about though about not running with Vorpal swords of beheading +5, but alas, too little, too late.

So yeah, all your stuff was auctioned off by the city to avoid the many and numerous lawsuits it faced. Mainly sold back to the city of baldur's gate, so in order to get it back, you'd have to travel back there. Stupid invisible walls in video games, i want my random bodies i found in the sewer of BG1 back.

I HAD COLLECTED THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! *wonders off and starts to sob*
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    edited August 2012
    @Bjjorick About the bodies... well, you sound like Neb, only the bodies are of grown men. :)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    That's actually why I prefer to play a mage in BG: Irenicus can't take away your spells. :)
    @djimmy sorry, in an odd sense of humor tonight, it's raining hard here and that always puts me in a good mood :)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @Bjjorick you are always in a good mood, except when you get disintegrated... too soon?
    @Bjjorick That is nice. Good mood is always good :) And rain... it makes everything more epic. :D
    edited August 2012
    @ichigoRXC noooo, i entered ummm, a plane of negative energy and sorta just poofed out of existence.....or something like that. I learned that you don't go crawling into the mouths of demon statues though.....hmmm, might be a little sad i had to learn that though..... :P

@djimmy love the rain, best time to just stay inside with my wife and sons or play some video games without feeling guilty for missing the outside world in all it's wonderous splendor :)

Edit: i did get alot less likes/agree's before i changed my pic for the rp and it was a pic of me with my with wife and 3 sons. Not sure if i should be disturbed or flattered? :)
    Bjjorick said:

@djimmy ...without feeling guilty for missing the outside world in all it's wonderous splendor :)

Especially, when you have work to do and don't have time to go out... It makes you not regret "missing" these happy moments when you are outside with friends/family or with whoever you are, whatever you do. :)

Djimmy said:

Bjjorick said:

@djimmy ...without feeling guilty for missing the outside world in all it's wonderous splendor :)

Especially, when you have work to do and don't have time to go out... It makes you not regret "missing" these happy moments when you are outside with friends/family or with whoever you are, whatever you do. :)

or just getting some sun (since i work on 3rd shift) so i don't look so pale. I keep meaning to do that so people will stop coming to my house and driving stakes through my heart while i'm asleep. Trust me, that's never a good way to wake up in the morning....
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Bjjorick said:

Stupid invisible walls in video games, i want my random bodies i found in the sewer of BG1 back.
    I HAD COLLECTED THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! *wonders off and starts to sob*

I can only imagine what went through Irenicus when he'd captured you and was looking through your stuff.

"Ha-ha, I have captures the Child of Bhaal and will show him deep and dark terrors that will break his psyche so I can steal his s- wait, what? Is this a corpse? And...another? And another? He's carrying corpses around? That sick ****! Alright, never mind him, he's ready, I'll focus on Imoen."
    @drugar i lol'd so hard on your reply. damn smiths in the game won't turn the pile of corpses i collected into some bone armor for me. :(

but yeah, you thought irenicus was crazy......
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Bjjorick : luckily enough you can brag about wearing a human flesh armor by the time you meet with Irenicus for the final time. Imagine that! XD