Skip to content

Hi

Ive been raised on BG series, so i was really happy to see enhanced editions. I hope ID and P:T will also become EE, infnifity games are just so great that i want to play them over and over. Each game represents unique features, ID is hack n slash focused on main story, P:T is story, story and story with lil combat, and BG combines both features, but each game is fun to play. Its amazing that after so many years community didnt give up and we can see ressurection of the series.

Hi guys :D

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Hello Bieliq, welcome to the forum! I think it is amazing how active the community has remained after all this time as well. But then it is an amazing game!
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Hail and well met, brave warrior @Bieliq! RAWR!

I must say, that's the first time I've seen someone reference Icewind Dale as ID and Planescape Torment as P:T. Usually, I see IWD and PS:T, but I followed your post regardless.

What OS are you starting your adventure on?

Oh! And welcome!
  • BieliqBieliq Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2014
    Windows :/ dont like it much but i got used to it. I want to give my share to community too. Did u guys played multiplayer games on ee? How is it ?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Multiplayer is nice, when the platform versions are standardized, but right now iPad and android(I think) are different respectively, as well as android and iPad being different than windows and Mac. I'm only on iPad so this is annoying, but beamdog has a server up so it's super easy past that.
  • BieliqBieliq Member Posts: 14
    Thx must try it one day. I think when u control only 1 character monsters dont stand a chance unless u are handicaped someway. I think it would be fun to played themed games, example: 6 monks campaign or thieves. For veterans hardcore samurai party - Kensai only hehe.