Skip to content

video error

I recently purchased this game through Google play on my next book 8" tablet. Auto updates are on so my version is up to date. The problem I am having is when the videos attempt to load they either only show the top half of the video on the bottom half of the screen or it is just a black screen. Same for the opening screens with company logos etc. The issue is easily resolved by tapping on the screen and skipping the video, so I can still play the actual game just fine. The lack of videos is a dissapointment though I know the team has been working hard on this release and part of that is new enhanced videos I was looking forward to seeing them. If there is any way I can help to resolve this issue i.e. testing a patch sending info etc please let me know.

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    According to its specifications, your tablet has a display resolution of 1024x768, which is not really typical on Android. The game videos are using 1280x720 (at least on PC, I can't check on Android as the files are not easily accessible), which may be why they are not displayed well.
    As some devices make the video stutter, Overhaul Studios mentioned adding a lower resolution version of the videos in the future but, as far as I know, this is not yet available.
  • medullanmedullan Member Posts: 3
    Interesting I wonder if I could put video files at a different resolution in my override folder as a temporary fix until they release an update that opens up access to the graphics options menu. I know there was a problem like that on the PC version with the campfire video I don't remember how I fixed it though.