Skip to content

Full BG1-ToB Playthrough, No RP, 3-4 Players Desired

Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
edited May 2014 in Multiplayer
Yup, pretty much what it says on the tin. I've always hoped to do a full playthrough with a medium-sized party, and now we have the chance to do it! We don't look for RP, and we desire players who can consistently meet up for sessions. We'll be able to run all days except for Saturday, if that changes we'll be sure to let you know. We use Skype to chat, and I'll be shaking up my usual class combination and using a bard for my character. We'll all start at level 1 with fresh characters, so get those dice ready!

The game will run at 45 fps, and we won't add any other companions - it'll just be the human players. We hope to hold sessions at 6pm EST, subject to change with advance notice.

Comments

• jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Hey will be good to party with you again Bynary! I will be giving a Ranger/Cleric a whirl to try and cover our support healing/Buffing needs
  • Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    Wow, it's been a long time man! Great to see you again, and glad to have you on board. We've still got a couple spots open left for anybody else that would like to join!
  • mikklemikkle Member Posts: 39
    Hi I am interested, however I do not know what proffession you need. I see that you have ranger/cleric already so maybe I can go with kensai/mage.
    Sounds great, we could always use a mage! I'll PM you the info you'll need.
  • mikklemikkle Member Posts: 39
    Oops sorry just realized the time zone, that way it can be problematic for me since I would have to start at midnight
    Maybe we can tweak the time, since yeah you being in Poland puts you later than the two of us.
  • Drizzt1180Drizzt1180 Member Posts: 41
    Do you need another? I'm looking for a group to level a new build with. I wanted to play a Stalker/Cleric but it looks like that's already covered. I'll be glad to play whatever suits the group if necessary. I'm in EDT as well, which works out great.
    We'll likely start at 6pm EST tonight. I'll give you the info you'll need. You can pick any class you'd like though we could use another tank. :) Paladin might be a good choice, but it's up to you.