Skip to content

Alora my fair maiden, why are thee so far away from me?

Quick question.

Easiest and quickest solution to moving Alora to another location? I've failed at installing both the NPC project and two other mods that were supposed to do this. So what's the easiest way? I don't care if it doesn't fit with her dialogue.

Comments

• Glam_VrockGlam_Vrock Member Posts: 277
    CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("alora")
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("alora")

Thank you! Will this clone her or move her? So in other words do i have to kill the one in Baldur's Gate because there are two in my game?
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    edited May 2014
    Go at BG's entrance, Ctrl J on the other side of the bridge, enter the city, Ctrl J to the Hall of wonders. Recruit her. Leave the city.
    Try not to talk to anyone so being invisible might help you out on that.
    It'll clone her, but you don't have to kill the original unless you're really worried about immersion or whatever.

It'll clone her, but you don't have to kill the original unless you're really worried about immersion or whatever.

I'm not that worried about it, was just curious. Thank you very much for your help :)
    When i clone her into the game she has one dialogue with me and then runs away?
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

If you avoid going to the Hall of Wonders at a certain time of night, you won't even have to see the original.

I got her to work, had to summon her inside a building.
    SionIV said:

When i clone her into the game she has one dialogue with me and then runs away?

Follow her. She's programmed to move away after that dialogue, so she'll stop eventually. Then talk to her again.

Or do that!
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Wolk said:

Go at BG's entrance, Ctrl J on the other side of the bridge, enter the city, Ctrl J to the Hall of wonders. Recruit her. Leave the city.
    Try not to talk to anyone so being invisible might help you out on that.

I edited the script of one of the guards on the gated bridge outside the city so that if you charm him he will open the gate for you; I uploaded the script some time ago but I don't have the time to look for it right now. If you can avoid the ankhegs north of Friendly Arm Inn then even 1st-level characters may walk into the city, which is how I got Alora for my good-aligned party.