Skip to content

Can't Attack Shar-Teel

Carl_LCarl_L Member Posts: 41
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
Hey,

Apparently this quest has it's issues, but (in researching this bug) I have yet to come across the one I'm currently dealing with. I talk to her, she challenges me to a dual, I accept, and then she begins attacking me, but for some reason I can't attack back. My icon never changes from "talking" to "attacking". Anybody come across this and have a possible solution to it, or should I just move on? Thanks.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    edited May 2014
    You have to force-attack her by pressing F2 and then clicking on her.
    Of course, unless you want her to die, you should do this only once you have her challenger active.
  • Carl_LCarl_L Member Posts: 41
    Hey,

That worked! Thanks for your help. Not sure why the designers thought that I would somehow intuitively know that, but whatever...
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Carl_L said:

Hey,

That worked! Thanks for your help. Not sure why the designers thought that I would somehow intuitively know that, but whatever...

She's supposed to come at you, so if you have the a.i. On the response is automatic, unless you changed a script or something.
  • Carl_LCarl_L Member Posts: 41
    Yea... I did have Group A.I off... (I've messed around with the NPC scripts a bit, but I seem to prefer having total control)...