Skip to content

Higher Resolution Images for a few Artworks

Hi, ive been searching for a few peices of artwork with higher resolution for a long time,

Here are the Art pieces im searching for:

Not sure if the Warrior was made by justin, but the Marilith was made by Sam Wood. If anyone has any High quality artwork of D&D's earlier edition with high resolution you can share them here in the thread.

Comments

• Zymran86Zymran86 Member Posts: 137
    Sad to see that not much has changed on these forums.
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    @Zymran86‌ what hasnt changed? :s
    Also, that icewind dale pic is classic, would love if anyone has a higher res copy :)
    @Aristillius I dont know if i really should critizise anything here, last time i came with advices they just made a fool out of me, my intentions was to try to help improve the game and community with ideas, and they just insulted me.

• AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Hm, usually everyone on this forum is helpful - maybe you were unlucky? As to this thread, I would think noone has helped simply because noone has higher resulotion versions of these pictures. Thats what I think at least, no need to assume the worst :)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Usually you can get a higher res. version of an image by dragging-and-dropping it into your google search bar, and this woo going the image. I would do this and try to get it for you, but I'm on mobile, so no dragging and dropping.
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    I've looked. You've got the highest res versions of both of them
    edited June 2014
    @meagloth i know. but google img isnt always reliable to show everything. It only shows the exact img youre looking for, not the same img that might be darker or brighter.
    Post edited by Zymran86 on