Skip to content

sword coast strategems _dogwasu.cre not found

soviethammersoviethammer Member Posts: 19
Installing this mod is a pain in the butt. It all installs besides the smarter general AI segment. It says it can't find _dogwasu.cre file but I searched for it and found it. Can I copy and paste it to the file that it needs to be in? I've attached the debug file.

Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited June 2014
    @soviethammer, it looks like the current version of SCS (v28) has not been tested at all with EasyTutu and there is a huge number of problems. We have already fixed some of them here.

In your latest debug file, there are still two error messages, one concerning _dogwasu.cre and the other concerning inn3351.sto, but even if we fix them, there may be additional ones.

So instead of playing whack a mole with the bugs, it may be preferable to install an older version that has been tested and works with EasyTutu. I recommend you try version 21 (you can find it here under Previous Versions; the one you want is v21 standard, not scsii), until the issues with EasyTutu in the latest version are addressed and fixed by @DavidW.
  • soviethammersoviethammer Member Posts: 19
    Thanks again. Are you the only troubleshooting guy on this site?
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756

Are you the only troubleshooting guy on this site?

@soviethammer, I'm not :)

Maybe one of the reasons why you are not getting help from others is that you are using EasyTutu and not everyone is familiar with that. This is the official forum of the Enhanced Edition after all. Maybe you'll get more help on technical Forums, like G3 for example, that among other things is where SCS is hosted.

I personally very much like EasyTutu and I'm always willing to help a fellow Tutu user :)