Skip to content

Durlags Tower - not teleporting after killing elementals (yes I have SCS)

Well I'm stuck. I've loaded and did the elementals in different orders, no luck. I read you can cluaconsole to fix it, but I'm on an ipad so that's a no go. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I had the same issue recently. I used the CLUA Console to MoveToArea("AR____"), the chess board area code for which you can find at Dudleyville and other places. (Not at my computer ATM or I'd look it up for you.).
  • Royce1987Royce1987 Member Posts: 89
    Is there anyway to Clua Console from ipad? I just used shadowkeeper to give me the major items missed (+3 two hander, etc.) and some Exp. I've done the dungeon about a dozen times so I'm not totally heartbroken, it's worth it to have SCS.

On a related note, it took me five tries to kill/survive the cultist that attack once you get back, but one try to get the demon. Whodathunkit.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Royce1987 said:

On a related note, it took me five tries to kill/survive the cultist that attack once you get back, but one try to get the demon. Whodathunkit.

Yeah, the demonknight is a softie, I've beaten him at first attempt every run (so far as I recall), but the cultists can be tougher if their Assassins target your weakest NPCs and get through with their opening backstabs.
    I didn't mean the demon knight, I meant the tanar'ri back in Ulgoths. I've never got it on the first attempt with SCS, feels good! Hah
    Royce1987 said:

Is there anyway to Clua Console from ipad?

Oops, I read and posted in haste. No, I'm not aware of a solution for you then. You EE Keepered in what I would have in that case.

• PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Royce1987 said:

Well I'm stuck. I've loaded and did the elementals in different orders, no luck. I read you can cluaconsole to fix it, but I'm on an ipad so that's a no go. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I had the same issue.
    1) I have SCS on a non jailbreaked iPad
    2) I have the PC version of BGEE (without SCS installed)
    3) I wanted to use the cluaconsole from the pc version, but when I loaded the iPad savegame from the PC version, i was istantly teleported to the chess battle.

So.... if you don't have the PC version of BGEE, here is what I'd do.

1) using iFunbox copy the override folder (if you have a jailbreaked iPad) or the character or portrait folder (if your iPad is not jailbreaked) in a PC.
    2) delete all the file in the override (or character or portrait) folder of your iPad.
    3) Load the game.
    If everything goes as I suppose, you should be teleported instantly. You can fight the chess battle, and when you're done, save, close BGEE, refill the override folder with your backuped copy and you should be all right.

I can't assure it's going to work... But I'd definitely try this way.
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    You need to kill the fission slimes with fire. Otherwise you run into a bug in SCS and get stuck.
    I read that about the fission slimes, but that's all I used against them. I just had doran blasting fire arrows while my cavalier stood there taking the damage. Didn't do me any good. Does it have to be fire from a spell??
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    edited June 2014
    I tried in many ways with all type of fire..... Still no chess field.
    I killed the fission slimes with fire as well.