Skip to content

BWP-BGT (Changing GUIs during the games)

KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
Now this is something that has been on my mind. Say if I finished BG1 with either the vanilla BG1 interface or the BG2 interface, is it possible to switch them around during the next segment?

If so, what would I need to do to go about that? I just don't imagine I want to play through each BG game with the same interface.

Comments

• KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    edited June 2014
    Ok I found something to my problem:
    http://www.shsforums.net/topic/46140-original-bg1-gui/

Apparently it was meant for TuTu, but it works great with BGT...so I imagine there should not be issues considering it's just a cosmetic. Basically I wanted it where I can switch from BG1 flawlessly to BG2 in the next segment. That is one thing I despised about BGT is force feeding the newer ones..."just because".. when that ruins the BG experience.

This is what I was talking about, but now my question is. If I uninstall at it after I finish BG1, will BGT/BWP and the mods bug out in any way? I know how delicate these things are,so I had to ask.

Also while I'm asking is it also possible to revert back to the old Paper-doll looks of BG1 with a mod if BGT is used?