Skip to content

Prefix Registration

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
Right, I've been trying to register a prefix for days now, the 'proper' blackwyrm lair one is on read only and wont allow new posts. All the other ones I've found are just reposts of the original lists.
Does anyone know where this is now? Or do we not need to register?
Cheers

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    The Community Filename Prefix Registration thread works perfectly for me. You'll have to register to post though. You should consult the Prefix Reservations list first however, to ensure that your desired prefix is still available.
    CaloNord
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    edited July 2014
    @argent77‌ yea that's the one I've been trying. Every time I try to post I get this...
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    Very strange. I'm getting the usual BBCode editor to enter my text when I'm clicking on the 'Add reply' button. Maybe @CamDawg‌ can help you in this case.
    CaloNord
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    @CaloNord From the 'Resend validation' link in the upper right corner, I'm guessing you haven't validated your registration yet. You should have received an email with a link you need to follow to finish your registration.

I'm only a member at BWL, so if you're having registration problems you'll need to contact one of their admins.
    CaloNord
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    @CamDawg‌ Cheer's buddy! It's working this time around. Posted along with a couple of other people. :)
    Thanks for the help! :)