Skip to content

Looking for a group, RP preferred.

ReblarReblar Member Posts: 5
edited July 2014 in Multiplayer
Although I say RP preferred, if I have no choice but to play with a Non-RP group I will still gladly accept it.

My timezone is GMT - 4:00 (East Coast, USA).

I beleive I should be able to play either of the Enhanced Editions, although it's hard to test when most of the rooms are locked. I was able to get the regular Enhanced Edition working on game ranger but I have not been able to attempt Enhanced Edition II.
Post edited by Reblar on

Comments

• TheGreatGodLokiTheGreatGodLoki Member Posts: 93
    I'l join you. But I think our time zones are different. Eastern Time over here.
  • SethWinternightSethWinternight Member Posts: 25
    Reblar, if you like, you can join the RP Group i'm hosting for BG:EE and BG2:EE. If you're interested, add my steam id: m4ng4man
  • ReblarReblar Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2014

Reblar, if you like, you can join the RP Group i'm hosting for BG:EE and BG2:EE. If you're interested, add my steam id: m4ng4man

This steam ID isn't working for me. I also don't think my Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition 1 will work through steam, my 2 should be fine doing that method however.
    Post edited by Reblar on
  • firefighter26firefighter26 Member Posts: 10
    It should, at the end of the day it's basically like a LAN connection.... oh the days of lugging my computer over to a friends house and spending two hours getting the LAN set up just in time to take it all down and lug the computer home...
  • SethWinternightSethWinternight Member Posts: 25
    Do you have a steam id I can add then?
    Could try Pwnyboy Curtis, have had that name for years now. Should be the one from Pennsylvania, a seven icon with a horseshoe.
  • HydroHydro Member Posts: 3
    I added u Reblar, im also looking for BG2EE or BGEE RP group, if we want to start fresh thatd be great, im Mountain time, and am available most days at 7PM MST or 6PM PST thats 9PM EST
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    Add my steam acc and I'l try to join your game! search for "Itomon", name Gustavo Ito from Brazil ^^
    I got invites from both Itomon and Hydro, looks like we might actually be able to get a party going.
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    I've started a fun way to play multiplayer, the "Permahost" game mode.
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33043/1st-permahost-multiplayer-server-join-if-you-like#latest
    I managed to sustain a game session for more than 4 gaming hours yesterday in BG2EE and it had even some roleplay from most of the players (specially a very funny halfling rogue named Roxy).
    Unfortunately our main character (imoen) died for the cowled wizards who cast fear, true sight and ruby ray of reversal on her :(
  • HydroHydro Member Posts: 3
    itomon add me, im Hydr0cide on steam