Skip to content

Sahuagin Rebels

So I may have a tiny little issue.
After talking to the mad-king I didn't go to the priestess right away but wondered around for a bit and got seen by the rebels.
Now even after having talked to the priestess and having the rebel orb, they are still attacking me (and dying very quickly after words) without talking to me or taking me anywhere. Now I am not sure if that is what is supposed to happen or not...
So if someone could reinstall my confidence in myself, that would be great.

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I'm fairly sure from my last playthrough that you can just slaughter your way through there if you choose to? Grab the key from the dead insane king and open the storage door next to him and take the rope. You can use it with the hole the rebel king is next to, it leads to the Underdark. . .
    Bear in mind it's been a long time since I played through but in this case, role play it. You got caught, deal with the consequences. ;)
  • KhalKhal Member Posts: 53
    Haha fair enough.

Ugh, just completely lost track of time! I am in the Eastern Time zone, so it is 4am right now !!!
    Sometimes I hate the fact that there is no clock in my room other then my computer, and I can't see that when I am in the game.

How many times have you played through btw? (The fact that you seem knowledgeable implies that you have done so more then once)
    Since 1999 when I got the original BG, a great many. :) It's one of only two games that I still play all these years on. Baldur's Gate and Age of Empires one/two. :) Love them both to death.
    Can't say I played the second one.

And this is my first run through BG. Don't think I played the first one right (was too focused on the story line, and didn't really do many of the side quests). So I am taking my time with the second.
    The character building rules weird me out a bit, because I am used to a different edition of D&D
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    edited July 2014
    The rebels you have to talk to are at the far right of the area, after a stairway you have to click on to continue. The rebels in the middle of the map are hostile whatever you do.
    Yea you shouldn't have any real troubles in that area. Just proceed through, whatever happens will happen. ;) Role play is the best fun! ;D
    Yeah not letting myself play right now after my accidental 6 hour session a few days ago. There was just no good time to stop =\