Skip to content

New to the game CLUAConsole problems (Balder's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition)

Hello, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I needs HELP!! I did the 'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1', in the .ini file. I enter the game hit crtl space and the console pops up. I type in a CULAConsole: command and I hit enter and nothing happens.. HELP!!

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2014
    Use C: instead of CLUAConsole: it was changed in the EEs.
  • wiccan42wiccan42 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks CrevsDaak!! However, still nothing :( I forgot to mention that when I say nothing happens, I type the words and hit enter and the words are still there the the little text bar still just flashes. Still thanks for the reply ;)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    What specifically are you trying to do with the console? (create an item, move to a different area, etc)
    At this point i'm trying the enablecheatkesy() and addgold
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2014
    You don't have to use EnableCheatKeys() anymore. You can use Ctrl+R or whatever other command you are trying to do without it active.

In terms of gold.

C:AddGold("10000")

Would give you 10,000 gold
    Thank You for the reply elminster, but Ctrl + R is not working and when I type C:AddGold("99") then hit enter on keyboard or number pad the words are still there and the cursor just sits there blinking at me.
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    @wiccan42 Hope this isn't a dumb question but when you added the debug mode line to your ini file did you save it? Maybe go back into your ini and make sure that the line is still there.
    Thanks for the reply Ronaldo :) the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked :) In response to your question that yep it's saved. You see I can bring up the cheat bar that you can type in,but hitting enter does nothing. The words I typed are still there and the cursor is there blinking at me