Skip to content

New cheese! Hard cheese! Only possible with interraction between 1EE, and 1+2 originals!

1) Well, well, i found a nice way, in order to get a complete spellbook, without console or editor. And start the adventure in 1EE, with having each and every spell in existence, even the nine level ones (minus HLAs). You finish 1 original with a mage. You import him in 2 original and turn into wild mage. There, you start multi in ToB, reach Saradush WITHOUT that mage, get Lazarus' shop going (finish his quest), save game, load game, import Mage and 5 stash characters. By repeating the process of selling everything Lazarus can buy, buying eventually all scrolls and learning them, and using export-import together with save/load, you end up with a complete spellbook, minus only two spells, the level 1 sleep and protection from petrification. You can either pick them up the very first moment you import your mage into 2, or start multi in SoA, reach promenade, and buy them from Galoompf fella. After you have finished scribing in your book (just remember to buy the +1 intelligence ioun stone from lazarus before, so as you can write them down without fail, and go beyond the limitation so you can have all spells), then export this character, and import him into 1EE. You know the deal with wild mage, right? Improved chaos shield through deowmer, or you can try to chain contigency through deowmer and put in it 3x chaos shield instead for start, then start throwing anything you like on enemies. Unfortunately, if you want to utilize wish to have spells replenished, don't. The dao's won't even speak to you. Just pick ring of aquity and wizardry, and go kill staff.

2) Import your endgame, ToB character, in 1EE. And obliterate everything you like. Just remember to load a multiplayer black pits game, so you can equip him/her somewhat decent, before starting adventure with this char.

3) Some items from 2, can be recognized in 1EE. Have not a complete list, but you can try. Very broken for 1. Like amulet of power.

4) You can also export a character in 1EE, and send him/her in SoA/ToB, the reverse way.

5) Sarevok seems somewhat weakened. I know i smacked him with ToB character, but still, he needs only 2 hits to go meet his father... U no offer challenge, bro???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Sergio said:

You probably beat the bg:ee sarevok. You should face the one in Tutu, then you'll be like the guy in the beginning cinematic, begging to not get killed.

Maybe i will finally start checking on those mods. I still have the originals up and running...
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    Sarevok isn't a threat to your godlike ToB character ? Well that's normal I guess.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    You can create a thief with 220 in pick pockets and steal all the scrolls from Lazarus without all the import-export stash characters.