Skip to content

[DUPE] Rescue Raelis and Haer'dalis quest bugged, can not return from planar prison

EiiZEiiZ Member Posts: 1
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I've finished the quest, destroyed the orb and slain everything, after which I turn the in the quest to Raelis. She gives me experience but then nothing happens, when i speak to her again i get the quest exp once more but I still can't leave the prison. I don't really know what to do.
Post edited by Illydth on
diggerb

Comments

• SmilgeSmilge Member Posts: 104
    So you talk to Raelis in the Planar Prison, and she says

"You have known us for so short a time ..."

And your party gets 44000 quest experience each.

Does the dialog continue from here? If Haer'dalis is alive, he should start talking, but perhaps if he is silenced or something else he may be unable to talk and so the dialog ends prematurely.

If this is the case, you have a couple of options.

- You can kill Haer'dalis, and Raelis will see that he is dead and finish her dialog by herself.

- You can console teleport out of the Planar Prison, which shouldn't change anything if you're not a bard. If you are a bard, some stronghold variables won't get set, and that stronghold is buggy enough as it is.

- You can try to make sure Haer'dalis is available for conversation if he is in your party. That means nearby, not stunned/asleep/silences/whatever. My best guess is that he's still sitting around in Athkatla though, so go with the console teleport.

To teleport, enable the console and use this command:

CLUAConsole: MoveToArea("AR0510")

Good luck!
  • BlueWlvrnBlueWlvrn Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue with the latest patch. I don't have Haer'dalis in my party, but he was standing in the same room with Raelis. I can walk up to him and talk to him (he doesn't really say much). I'm not able to get him to join my party at this time (not sure he should be able too).

I eventually had to console out.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @EiiZ:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25819/7163-core-astral-prison-bug-cant-leave

This is a known issue. I'm moving it to "Not An Issue" marked with Dupe.
  • dun93oncrawlerdun93oncrawler Member Posts: 24
    Is there a way to console in? I want the Wave shaft and boots of speed