Skip to content

Resizing pictures.

CrowCrow Member Posts: 48
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic
Heya, I just found a picture here on the forums but if I try to resize it, it goes all stretched out if ya know what I mean ;)
So could any one of you Pros tell me how to do it correctly or attempt it themselves? I know this ain't really that off topic but I didn't know where else to place it :/ Thanks for all your help.
Post edited by Crow on

Comments

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @Crow - do you have any software such as Painter or Photoshop? What size do you need the image to be, and do you want the whole pic or do you want it cropped?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    You need to crop it to 210x330. So you Crop it to portrait shape, then resize it to portrait size.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Two possible programs I can recommend are Paint.Net or gimp

Though just about any program that can edit pictures can do it, even MS Paint...
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Cant edit a post to attach files to it... But here's a simple cropping and resizing done on the image...
    L.bmp 203.7K
    S.bmp 13.5K
  • CrowCrow Member Posts: 48
    @Kaltzor That's fab, thanks man. @kiwidoc I have MS Paint but Resizing pictures in it is a pain :/
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I recommend Irfan View. Very easy to work with through the menu or using shortcuts.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    If you're editing these for BG:EE or BG2:EE I highly recommend this program.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19194/bg-portraits-creator/p1

It's quick, it's simple, it's beautiful.

:)
  • CrowCrow Member Posts: 48
    Thanks guys ;)