Skip to content

CLUAConsole not working on romances in BG2:EE?

So I've been stuck on my romance with Aerie on LoveTalk 29 and don't exactly know what happend. I think I gave the right answers, but I'm not sure. I've done all of Jaheira's Harper quests right before Chap 3 and after everything was done Aerie's romance seems to be stuck (I'm in Chap 6 now). I did cheat in the Elminster in disguise to complete the last part of Jaheira's quests without waiting to long und kicked her afterwards (never did romance her in any way). Important to note here is that the
CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","Global")
always shows a 1 and that Aerie was jealous if my main char would have had sex with the Drow.

So now to get to the point. I tried repairing the romance with several commands I found on the internet. Setting several values does work in the sense, that they do change, but nothing happens in the game sadly. Setting LoveTalk variable to a different LT and using AdvanceRealTime doesn't work. And setting
CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AerieRomance","Global",1)*
doesn't help either. In fact contrary to what seems to happen in BG2 (no EE) the counter counts up in the EE, not down. I looked it up in several save games and
CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AerieRomance","Global")
is constantly rising and in the end is stuck at around 1 100 000.

So is there any way to use the console to restore romances in EE, or not? Did I do something wrong? What should I do?

Comments