Skip to content

Dorn/?Viconia... Romance?

So, I finally managed to get that hulking Half-Orc to sleep with CHARNAME, we wake up and Viconia says "Ula t'yin, wael. You disgust me.", just curious as to what that actually means, and if this means she will actually stop flirting with me. (I know Viconia is hot/cold romance, just tried every option that would make her go away and she didn't stop so... I'm hoping she shuts up now as I was trying to Romance Dorn.)

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    That should do the trick, yes. :)
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Thank the Gods. xD
    She was really starting to bother me... I was getting scared Dorn would stop or something. >.>;
    I have to admit, when she said that I just assumed she was a homophobe. xd
  • LesseLesse Member Posts: 81
    I thought it was more relating to how goddamn ugly Dorn is >.<
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681

Thank the Gods. xD
    She was really starting to bother me... I was getting scared Dorn would stop or something. >.>;
    I have to admit, when she said that I just assumed she was a homophobe. xd

If you're in the Government District at certain times, there's a woman named Oriana who will hit on Valygar if he's in your party. Check out what happens when Viconia's there too:
    Oriana: Ah! You are Lord Valygar Corthala, are you not? I have seen you before, but we have never had the pleasure of meeting personally!

Valygar: My family has no claim to a noble title anymore, my lady. As such, I am sure you would have no interest in someone such as I, especially with my family's reputation.

Oriana: Nonsense. I'm always willing to make room for someone of your... physique. And piffle on your reputation, it's the man that counts... and you seem quite a man to me.

Valygar: Really? Then it is almost a pity that I am too busy at the moment. Perhaps... another time.

Viconia: Beware, noble one. It is my understanding that our ranger friend has no love for females. Ghouls, perhaps, but not females. I was rather considering coloring his leathers pink.

Valygar: Shut up, Viconia, or I swear I'll—!

Viconia: Do it! Show me, Valygar, that you are indeed a man! Show me that you have what it takes to hold a female's attention!

Valygar: As you wish, drow bitch!

<They fight.>
    edited August 2014
    Ah, I remember that scene all too well, quite the hilarious scene within the Baldur's Realm! How joyous I am indeed to see banters such as these during my travels<3

Also nice to see you again Mi'Lady Jalily! <3

Oh, I also forgot to mention, I killed Valygar in this playthrough.
    Post edited by Icecreamtub on
    @Lesse As if you just called Dorn ugly. :'(
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Lesse said:

I thought it was more relating to how goddamn ugly Dorn is >.<</p>

And yet Viconia will romance a half-orc CHARNAME... :)
    shawne said:

Lesse said:

I thought it was more relating to how goddamn ugly Dorn is >.<</p>

And yet Viconia will romance a half-orc CHARNAME... :)
    Indeed she will! My Thief was a Half-Orc, a homosexual one at that. Viconia lacking the gaydar on CHARNAME. :P
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Imho, it is kinda fitting... Viconia really has a very high opinion of her sex appeal, I'm not sure she would believe someone doesnt find her attractive. Short of, you know, witnessing them actually doing it with another dude.