Skip to content

Well that was new!

I just started a new game and I was in Irenicus' dungeon taking on those Goblins right at the beginning after the Genii. When the battle was over I noticed that one of them had dropped some heavy armour when it died. It turned out to be a Chain Mail +1. I've done that battle countless times and I've never gotten anything more than a Battle Axe. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not.

Comments

• DexterDexter Member Posts: 253
    I'm pretty sure Illych has always dropped the 'chain mail of the death' or something like that, which is a chain mail+2
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Probably just a random drop. I've found some high level scrolls on them before.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Dexter said:

I'm pretty sure Illych has always dropped the 'chain mail of the death' or something like that, which is a chain mail+2

It wasn't Illych, it was one of the minor Goblins right at the start of the dungeon after the encounter with the Ogre Mage. It wasn't even one of the archers, just one of the grunt Goblins. And it wasn't the Chain Mail of Death, it was just a regular Chain Mail +1, unidentified.
    stygga said:

Probably just a random drop. I've found some high level scrolls on them before.

I wasn't aware that could occur, I've never found anything of value on them before now. I don't even bother picking up their Battle Axes, just the bows. It kind of sucks that you get so much loot in that dungeon and you don't even have enough inventory space to take it all.