Skip to content

Can't scroll down with mouse?

JoeyJoey Member Posts: 201
I can scroll every which way on the edge of the screen with my mouse, but not down for some reason.

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member Posts: 201
    Sorry to bump but I would really appreciate a reply on this as it is a *very* frustrating bug.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We'll need a little more information:

- What version are you running (Mac, Windows, Steam)?
    - Are you running in windowed mode or full screen?
    - Can you describe in a little greater detail how you're attempting to scroll with the mouse?

It seems like I'm asking for a lot of information, but I haven't seen the issue you describe, so we need to eliminate some variables.
    running windows xp in full screen mode. Trying to scroll down by moving my curser to the bottom of the screen, i can scroll down + right, or down + left, but when i try just scrolling down it does not respond at all.

I also occasionally cannot scroll right either, though this is fixed with a reload. Cheers for the reply.
    @Dee forgot to tag
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Sometimes i can't push the screen to the left with the mouse, an quick save and load normally solve this issue.
  • albertalbert Member Posts: 1
    I still have this bug. Can't reliable trigger *when* it happens, but it pops up quite frequently.
    The bug only affect scrolling right and/or down (not both necessarily at the same time; not scrolling to the right is more common).

I'm running win7 on an Asus EEEPc netbook.