Skip to content

Any BG:EE Twitch.tv streamers ?

I noticed there was a thread about streaming BG:EE in twitch.tv, but it's an old topic. Are there any other live streamers still doing BG:EE in Twitch?

Twitch is getting massive and I hope we'll be seeing more streamers for BG:EE, since I've seen so many awesome youtube videos of BG playthrough! :-)

Iam not huge fan of advertising my stuff, but today I started streaming Baldur's Gate. If you're interested, here's the channel; http://www.twitch.tv/heavyline/

Comments

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I know of this one.
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    Find me one who streams with mods, or even Youtubes with mods and I'll eat a hat. Please hurry, the hat's made of chocolate and is melting fast!
  • InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    Depends on what type of stream you're looking for and what attracts people's attention. If I were to stream BG, it'd probably have just a few quest mods here and there and I reload a lot (I'm a save scummer, no shame there), which would have no viewers because it's nothing unique and for most, I can see it as being downright boring. My guess is that what attracts people would be a Hard TImes or SCS run, no reload challenge which could envolve soloing or going with a party, as it could be interesting to see a player have a plan for a battle going very badly and seeing him get annihalated/ come up with a plan on the fly to survive.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    I reckon if an existing "personality" on Twitch were to do a BG run at a fairly brisk pace it would attract peoples' attention.
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    I'd be interested in following a streamer using mods also.