Skip to content

Kiwi says Hi

DaceyRoseDaceyRose Member Posts: 6
edited August 2014 in New Members Welcome Area
Hello everyone! I go by Dacey these days, but back on the Blackwyrm forums I was known as KiwiRose.

Recently someone reached out and invited me here (I'm afraid I don't know their username, but on DA they go by ST4R-ST4LKER5) so I came over to have a look. I'd have been over earlier, but the initial contact was shortly after I had a baby. XD

Anyways, can't wait to get to know the community, and share some of my old and new creations with everyone! (Hint: Look for me in fan creations posting portraits).

XoXo
Dacey

Edit: I was a member of another large BG forum before Black Wyrm, but I'll be damned if I can recall the name of it. :P
LordRumfishCrevsDaakkaguanaIsandirlolienrufus_hobartJuliusBorisov

Comments

• LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Welcome to the forums! We can always use more activity over in http://forum.baldursgate.com/categories/fan-creations (I'm writing an epic over there). I'm a big fan of custom portraits now, so jump right in!
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Hey and welcome to the forum :) I can't wait to see what portraits you making, visit here custom pc npc portraits I think you will feel right at home and if you got a site I bet @Isandir will be happy to add you to the list.
  • IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    As @kaguana said, feel free to duplicate the content from the other post you created on the portraits thread. The more, the merrier! If you have a site, just let me know so I can add it to the list of artists.
    CrevsDaakkaguana
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    Hi - a kiwi doc here greeting the kiwi rose :) I'm an art fan (I'm responsible for one of the almost out of control art threads) and I love to see fan creations.
    CrevsDaakkaguana