Skip to content

i don't know how to put in the CLUA mods on notepad! Help!

hovahkiinhovahkiin Member Posts: 16
Hi everyone. i'm trying to get the cheats to work for BG:EE (1) and i have NO idea how to edit my notepad successfully. i use windows 8 and i've been tearing my hair out trying to get this to work. i'm very VERY bad with computers, so if it's okay, could someone please tell me EXACTLY what needs to be put in the notepad for it to work? Like, if i erase everything, i want to just copy/paste once for it to work; i have no idea where to insert-- or WHAT to insert-- for these commands. i've played this game for years and now i finally wanna be able to have some real fun. Please help. Thanks. <3

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited May 2014
    Right under INSERT INTO options ROWS (, write 'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',.
    Also, don't use the save as option, just save normally.
  • hovahkiinhovahkiin Member Posts: 16
    CrevsDaak said:

Right under INSERT INTO options ROWS (, write 'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',.

i'm sorry, but i don't understand. D:
    Like i said i'm REALLY bad with computers
    i was just hoping someone could give me the entire thing you would have on the notepad with the cheat commands included so i could just copy/paste and save it like that. D:
    i have no idea what an... option.. ROWS ( is.
    please don't hate me :(
  • hovahkiinhovahkiin Member Posts: 16
    CrevsDaak said:

OH. OH SNAP.
    i figured out what you meant
    it worked!!! thank you so much! this was driving me crazy!!
    -throws confetti-
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    Next time, use Wordpad because Notepad does not understand the formatting of the ini file.