Skip to content

Aerie and Hexxat

Is there any way to keep both until the end of ToB without mods?

When will the conflict occur?

Would a romance impact the conflict?

Comments

• AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Though I don't know when a conflict will occur, but I'm sure romance will have nothing to do with since. Aerie doesn't go for chicks and Hexxat doesn't go for boys.
    elminster
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064

Though I don't know when a conflict will occur, but I'm sure romance will have nothing to do with since. Aerie doesn't go for chicks and Hexxat doesn't go for boys.

What I meant is whether being in a romance with one of them might give the possibility of preventing the conflict.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Wowo said:

What I meant is whether being in a romance with one of them might give the possibility of preventing the conflict.
    Although I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. If Aerie and Hexxat hate each other for their different alignments I doubt the fact that your boning one of them will make a difference. Maybe a High charisma might prevent them from fighting, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @Wowo: My sense is that the conflict occurs randomly. For me, it happened at an outdoor location, one of the less significant ones where you can fight some fire giants.

I didn't know about it beforehand. So, I went back to a slightly earlier save (possibly even the autosave made just before I entered that outdoor area) to see if there was something I could do differently. Well, it never happened again, and I had Hexxat with me until the end of her quest.

So, to answer your question: yes, with luck, I think you can keep them both.