Skip to content

The Dacey Rose Portrait Collection

DaceyRoseDaceyRose Member Posts: 6
edited October 2015 in Fan Creations
Edit: I don't really have the time to be active on the forum, but if anyone wants/needs to find me for questions about usage, edits, et cetera, I've listed placed to find me here.

Hello everyone! I'm Dacey (formerly know as KiwiRose over on Blackwyrm) and this is going to be my master thread of portraits. I'll add them as I find them! I did lose some of my older works, but other survived... ;)

To start, here are some of my older ones...
imageimageimageimage

All portraits, except for the second one, are edits of in-game portraits. The second uses the heavily modified face of a actress Famke Janssen. The portrait as a whole is an edit of a portrait by Karwal (website now defunct).

A lot of my portraits-especially the older ones, are photomanipulations of in-game portraits. I am toying around with digital painting and 3D rendering, so I'll share those as well when I feel ready.
Post edited by DaceyRose on

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Good work! I'm particularly fond of the 4th guy's expression (mouth). Could you give him the 3rd guy's eyes?

Portraits are very inspiring to me when it comes to fleshing out RP aspects of my characters (and NPCs). Can't have enough of them, so by all means keep 'm coming!
  • DaceyRoseDaceyRose Member Posts: 6
    Thanks! I think I can do that, but it might be a few days. ;)
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    @DaceyRose‌ regarding the second portrait: that's actress Famke Janssen, she's mostly famous for playing Jean Grey in the X-Men movies.

The original version of her portrait comes from the (now defunct) Portrait Portal, which was made by someone nicknamed Karwal.
    Thank you Kilivitz! I'll update my post shortly.
    @Blackraven how's this?

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Hi Dacey, yes that's very nice! I like this look better than the original one's (who to me looks a bit like he's defecating).