Skip to content

Adventuring for Funzies

DrakarDrakar Member Posts: 16
I can't use skype, so we'll have to stick to messages in game, but I'd like to play a game with someone, casually. I leave it on default difficulty, and I'd like to limit the part to three OC's (one per player) and the rest NPCs which will be distributed accordingly. We will have a vote on who to take, and this is for BG EE. I like playing rogues, but I don't mind fighters or Paladins. I'll even play a cleric, I've done those right before.

Comments

• Drow_ArrowDrow_Arrow Member Posts: 73
    Hi @Drakar‌ might be an idea to tell us your timezone so people know whether they'll be online and available when you are. =) and also note when you'll most likely be free to play and continue the adventure (e.g weekends and/or between 6pm and 10pm during the weekdays) the more information you can give like this will help people decide if it's worth them joining XD
  • Prince_of_LiesPrince_of_Lies Member Posts: 90
    Change it to core difficulty with SCS, and I'd be down.
  • DrakarDrakar Member Posts: 16
    Oh! Sorry, I'm Eastern I believe, since i live in MI. Most weekends and from 4-6 or 4-8 PM would be good times. And I must adjust to the different difficulty (I play it on default), I haven't explored higher difficulties yet. But knowing the original BG, it will be unforgiving.
  • Prince_of_LiesPrince_of_Lies Member Posts: 90
    I'm EST too, I'd be good for those times. PM me. I might have another friend who would be interested. I play with mods, too, nothing too game altering, just SCS (increases difficulty by improving AI) and some cosmetic mods.
  • DrakarDrakar Member Posts: 16
    Ah, not sure if I want to use mods but I'll def try to take a crack at higher difficulties.