Skip to content

IWDification - how to use on Mac OS X version?

alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
Hi there,

I have the Mac OS X version of BGEE, which I got from the Beamdog website. I really want to use the IWDification pack to get more Druid spells from IWD.

How do I do it? It says to put the files in the BG game folder (presumably in the same place I put my portraits), but when I click the command file, it says "The file “setup-iwdification.command” could not be executed because you do not have appropriate access privileges."

I have tried to run it directly through console, but that doesn't work either. Anyone got some easy instructions for installing this? Really excited about improving the Druid class in BG!!!

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
    Thanks for the reply.

After some failed attempts using the Hitchiker guide, I tried your Mac WeiDU Launcher and I got this message:

"alastairs-air:Resources Alastair$ cd '/Applications/Baldur'\''s Gate - Enhanced Edition/Game Data/00777/Baldur'\''s Gate - Enhanced Edition.app.dSYM/Contents/Resources/'
    alastairs-air:Resources Alastair$ ./setup-iwdification
    -bash: ./setup-iwdification: Bad CPU type in executable
    alastairs-air:Resources Alastair$"

Any idea what the problem could be?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I've tried all of them individually and the same message error appears. :-(

Out of curiosity, I tried to remove the Weidu file from the Resources folder altogether and run your program - and the same error appeared. So I wonder if something else is the problem? Any ideas?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    THANKS! It worked, awesome.