Skip to content

About Marek and Lothander Quest...

darkavengerdarkavenger Member Posts: 2
Hello guys! First post here :)

So after Marek and Lothander try to bully me in North East Baldur's Gate, i bump into Lothander in Central BG, just above the tents

Trying not to initiate the poison quest i tell him off, refusing to help him. The thing is, i find out the quest initiates when he talks to me and now my solo char party is poisoned! :(

Lothander will now refuse to talk to me( i tried casting friends or even charming him :P , same result)
I tried finding Marek but to no avail...
I tried getting the geas scroll from the prist of Umberlee but that won't trigger anything will Lothander, he still refuses to speak with me..
I tried killing Lothander, he doesn't carry the antidote on him...

Is there anything i can do or should i just give up?
I wouldn't mind cheating my way off this one at this point...

Thx in advance!
Post edited by darkavenger on
CaloNord

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    If you want something quick, try using the console to summon POTN47.
    If you want something that takes a few extra minutes, zip your save from the savegame folder and upload it here using the attach a file option. :) I'll probably be able to fix it for you. :)
  • darkavengerdarkavenger Member Posts: 2
    Ty for the reply CaloNord.

Actually i went another way after a bit internet searching:

Bringing up the game console i typed: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("partycured","global",1)

Consequently this marks the party as cured, although it makes you unable to actually finish the quest.
    I think this should work with all instances where you are bugged in this quest( like killing Marek the first time you meet him and speaking to Lothander in Central BG later)

Cheers and again thx for the reply :)
    CaloNord
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Some more information about problems with the Marek/Lothander quest may be found here.
    CaloNord