Skip to content

Dragon Age Awakening and the Grandmaster Flame Rune Tracing...

MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
I realize that this isn't the Bioware forum but since DA is considered a spiritual successor to BG, I thought that there'd probably be many DA players in these forums,able to answer my question. Anyhow, in my playthrough, I've just left the Blackmarsh, with the eldest dragon bone intent on crafting Vigilance, but when I buy the Grandmaster Flame Rune tracing, for some reason it won't appear in my inventory. The transaction occurs, I lose the money and the seller no longer has the item, but nether do I. Help would be appreciated.

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The tracing is not an item, it is a skill, that's why it doesn't appear.
    If you check in your Runesmithing menu, you will see that you now have the ability to create Grandmaster Runes.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Are you sure recipies are supposed to appear as items in your inventory? I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember that being the case.

Also just to cover all the bases, what you are buying is the Grandmaster Rune Etching, not a Grandmaster Rune, but the recipe for making such.
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    now i see, thanks then, just crafted Vigilance and about to start the endgame.