Skip to content

Just a question

I have done both BG 1 and 2 ee/ And am looking forward to ice wind dale as that is my own personal favorite. My question is that whoever developed both of the Baldur's Gates and the Ice wind dales and then Neverwinter night 1and2.....did they create any other games?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    There were various developers that made the games you listed, but other games you might be interested in include.

Planescape Torment
    Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
    Temple of Elemental Evil (make sure to download the fan fixes for this)
  • TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    edited September 2014
    Baldur's Gate: Demon Stone
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2
  • artificial_sunlightartificial_sunlight Member Posts: 601
    edited September 2014
    The developers off BG and IWD are not the same.
    Bioware developed: BG, BG2, NWN, Star Wars:KOTOR, Jade empire, Dragon age, Mass effect
    Black Isle/interplay developed: IWD, IWD2, BG:DA, Fallout, Planscape Torment
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Check SWKOTOR2 as well by the devs of NWN2. Modern games I'd definitely recommend Divinity Original Sin.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Absolutely check out Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 for a NWN style experience in the Star Wars universe.

Also, seconded Planescape: Torment and Temple of Elemental Evil (with the Co8 Patch!!!).

Also check out Dragon Age: Origins for another "Party style RPG" that is the spiritual successor to the BG games.

Finally, check out Pillars of Eternity when it comes out this winter (theoretically).
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I second Dragon Age: Origins. Finally getting around to playing it and it is pretty great. KOTOR is also a lot of fun. Both are BioWare games.