Skip to content

WHERE IN THE NINE HELLS IS PHAERE?

HauntingChapelHauntingChapel Member Posts: 1
Alrighty, I'm sure this question has been answered before but I can't find anything. In chapter 5 I've gotta rescue Phaere. So the guy Solaufein told me she's with the mindflayers and at that moment I rush to the rescue. Little did I know I had to talk to him before I entered their dungeon. So I clear it out and now I've got nothin. So where is she and can I find her within 2 hours? Because there's a 12 hour limit and I estimate to have 2 hrs left. Plus now that I remember, Solaufein was never near the dungeon to begin with
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Soulafein is supposed to meet you in the area between the beholder and mind flayer cave entrances, right after the wooden bridge.

Also, I don't think she would belong to the nine hells, as she would more likely end up at the Demonweb Pits. ;D
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    IIRC the mindflayer party turn up with Phaere in tow (chains or whatever) after you talk to Solaufein in the 'outside' area. The encounter takes place there and then, so it makes no difference whether or not you have cleared out the mindflayer dungeon first.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Yup. Solaufein should be here, where the green squat is:

And once you talk to him a few illithids and umber hulks show up and you beat them to pulp no problem.
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    She is dead, you left Solaufein when he told you to wait. Hope it helps. -_-