Skip to content

I have a Bug found after the 1.3 patch

I purchased and downloaded the game last saturday 9/13/2014. My first character is a halfling fighter/thief with an 18 CON. When I leveled him up to 2nd level he only got 5 hitpoints even though I had the gameplay on the easiest setting. I had quick saved before I leveled up, so I then tried leveling him up at the Core rules setting and he got 3 hit points. His character sheet claims he should get 12 hit points. So obviously something is wrong. All my NPCs seem to work correctly when they level up. What can I do?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2014
    You are going to gain 2nd level as a thief much sooner than you will as a fighter (thieves level up much faster than fighters). So what you are seeing is your character gaining level 2 as a thief but staying as level 1 as a fighter. Once you get another 1500 total xp your fighter level will become level 2 and you'll gain the next 7 health.

By total xp I mean the combined amount of xp for both your classes.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Your hitpoints are divided between your two classes, so you're not going to get 12 for every level up in each class. As Elminster points out, when you level up as a Fighter, you'll get the rest of them. So no bug, that's how the game is supposed to work.