Skip to content

How to add wild surges without adding the spells?

XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
It is me again, asking for a little guidance... again... and I am a little lost as how to add wild surges to a kit without adding the wild mage spells. I'm trying to make a bard with chances of wild surges, and DLTCEP doesn't seem to have an effect that lists wild magic that I can decipher, and just using the usability flags adds the spells, which would only be a buff to the kit that I am not interested in adding.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    Wild Magic opcode is 280. Set "Affect" to "every spell", probability to 5% or so and apply ability to the kit at first level.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    @Pecca Wow thanks so much! heading to do this right now :)
    @Pecca I think I may have gotten ahead of myself, where is the "affect" field? As embarrassing as it is for me to ask, is it in one of the tabs or is it in the edit effect portion of it because I can't find anything that reads that way.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    I should have said that I'm using Near Infinity, DLTCEP has different structure. Briefly looking at DLTCEP I can't find it there either.
    edited September 2014
    Then I shall look in Near Infinity, silly me, I should have thought of that at first. Thanks again @Pecca