Skip to content

[known #4778] Quickloot: stackable items do not stack when looted with quick loot

Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Nexus 7 2013 (android L Dev preview) (back again with another android issue)
I noticed that when I loot with quick loot that stackable arrows (magic and non) will not stack with others in my inventory of the same type but instead be looted as separate items and each take up a space. After they are looted, you can go into your inventory and stack them manually. Is this an issue? Do you need screen shots?
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2014
    Known (it's an engine issue and it has been already reported for BG2EE as 4778).
  • OnoxOnox Member Posts: 23
    CrevsDaak said:

Known (it's an engine issue and it has been already reported for BG2EE as 4778).

I noticed that since patch 1.3.2053 (I use the Windows version, but since it's an engine issue I guess it affects all OSes), items do not stack automatically anymore in containers such as Gem Bags too. Probably it's really the same issue, but if not, you should make this clear in the bug tracker. I would also like to ask : the bug tracker isn't available for everyone to see, is it ?
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    @Onox - Only Beamdog employees have access to the bugtracker now. Earlier some betatesters under NDA had access as well.