Skip to content

General Modding/Scripting/NPC/Kit/Equipment Question...i guess?

RANDOM QUESTION TIME IS NAO!!!!!

my question is this, if I just wanted to build a unique kit to be used by only a select jnpc, where would I look for a guide for beginners to do such, I was going to create a harshly balanced Archer/Wild Mage Kit, for a character I made, she needs no audible dialogue, being able to speak through her mind but also being mute, magic is restricted to provide balance, as are her stats, equipment (but this also has some perk to it too), and her script would have a custom default script making her prefer spells and bow, but will use her sword, a katana only she can use but starts weaker, growing slowly behind her power-wise, like her bow does too, neither can be removed, nor can her select robe, which also grows in power behind her own by a lot, she can only cast select projectile mage spells, and the cure disease/wounds spells from priest spells, so kinda a weaker and stronger kit, taking skill to properly play, whatchya think?

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    The first place to look is the tutorial that is pinned to this thread. I would make the kit selectable for a pc at first just to test. It is an easy change to make it npc only later