Skip to content

Greetings and Salutations!

The first time I played Baldur's Gate was in 1998. I got this game as an early Christmas gift for myself. I never got to play Tales of the Sword Coast and just jumped into Shadows of Amn in 2000. BG 1 was a lot of fun. BG 2 blew me away.

Over the years I have purchased this game in a box again, but never got around to playing. Then a few years ago I got the game over at GOG. When I discovered by accident that an enhanced edition was becoming available I jumped for joy. I was totally excited for a working copy. As soon as Steam released BGEE during a sale I snagged this puppy up. I got busy with life and did not play for awhile. When I finally sat down to play I got the no sound bug, so I winded up playing on the iPad (which is amazing). Now that I have sound for the PC version I am glued to my desk. This game brings back so many good memories. I grew up with CRPGs like Wizardry, Ultima, Silver Box DnD, and coming back to BG is AWESOME!

Hope to meet some awesome people on this forum.
rufus_hobartJuliusBorisovMetallomanPibaroRavenslightelminsterkaguanalolien

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Good stuff, welcome! You've arrived at a particularly fortuitous time, BG2EE will have a patch released hopefully by the end of the year which from the sounds of it should fix a few ongoing issues, and Icewind Dale EE should hopefully also be available around the same time. Enjoy, and I look forward to reading your input on the forum.
    JuliusBorisovPibarokaguanalolien
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Heya! On this forum you'll meet awesome people indeed! ;)
    PibarokaguanaJuliusBorisovlolien
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    Salute welcome to the best forum and one of the best rpg experiences in baldurs gate. Elf sorcerer s ftw lol

Im biased to elves lovin them. Lol

The forum is the best place and good people to boot.

Welcome once again
    kaguanaJuliusBorisovlolien
  • ShadowhawkeShadowhawke Member Posts: 15
    Thank you everyone for your warm hospitality.

I am currently collecting a ton of custom pics.
    JuliusBorisovkaguanalolien