Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Go back out exploring just before the end? (spoilers)

Playing through the Enhanced Edition, I set the last couple of chapters in motion without realizing there was no way to stop once they'd started.

Now I'm sitting outside the Temple of Bhaal, ready to go in and defeat Sarevok. I don't want to do that just yet because
a) He's too damn hard for my underlevelled party, and
b) I hadn't gotten around to exploring some of the harder areas like Durlag's Tower.

Will I be able to just leave Sarevok sitting in the temple while I go off exploring? The Flaming Fist stops aggroing you after you interrupt the coronation, right? Is there anything else that will get in the way of me skipping out on the final battle to check out the rest of the region?

Comments